RESPONSIBILITIES & MAIN DUTIES
- Delivers code in highest quality ensuring maximum performance, scalability, testability and maintainability of E2E solution.
- Follows defined company coding standards, ensures that E2E solution is testable and covered with unit tests.
- Closely cooperates with Support Team engineers to ensure optimal fixing of issues reported by system end users.
- Participates in code reviews and pair programming sessions.
- Documents solutions by providing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Continuous self-improvement by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
KNOWLEDGE / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- University degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Physics or equivalent.
- Preferably familiarity with some of the main Java Script frameworks, Libraries and Tools (Ext JS, Phantom JS, Node.js, lodash, Grunt & Gulp, D3.js, Angular JS, ReactJS, jQuery)
- Knowledge of Operating Systems (Linux/Unix, Windows)
- Preferably familiarity with full life-cycle software development: requirements, design, implementation, unit testing, debugging, integration, system testing
- Preferably familiarity with JIRA, Confluence & Scrum-based development process.