RESPONSIBILITIES & MAIN DUTIES
- Provide Helpdesk support to all trovicor users in Malaysia, Dubai, Pakistan and other global locations
- Support other trovicor departments if necessary (e.g. development, service, demonstrations, trainings, staging, customer visits etc.) related to workplace and testing infrastructures.
- Support of other office administrative tasks and take care of purchases, warranty and renewals of new/used/broken equipment.
- Provide administration and maintenance support to ensure all equipment and services used by the business runs smoothly without interruptions.
- Deploy and Initiate solutions that will bring cost savings or productivity improvements to the business.
- Manage and maintain trovicor IP networks between multiple global locations and coordinate with external communication service providers for network support
- Define and implement IT security measures in coordination with internal experts and external service providers
- Facilities and Data Center Administration
- Formulate and maintain facility documentation on several abstraction layers (e.g. overview documents, rack plan, network plan, router/ hardware configuration
KNOWLEDGE / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Minimum 3 years of profound experience in the field of System Administration, IT Support and IP Networks
- Operating Systems: Windows Server and Linux
- Microsoft technologies including Exchange, Skype for Business and Active Directory
- Virtualization: Microsoft System Center Virtual Machine Manager, VMware ESXi / vSphere and Linux KVM
- Hardware: Hands-on with servers (preferably HP) and SAN storages
- IP networking including network topology, infrastructure, inter-working, routing, IP security, switches and routers (preferably CCNA qualified)
Fluent oral and written English mandatory