Third-party crawlers connect to several dedicated social networks, blogs, and online forums for OSINT collection.
- Significantly reduces the effort required for extracting relevant data from key social networks
- Supports the complete intelligence cycle of data collecting, processing, analyzing and distribution and organizes data by cases, targets and triggers
- Helps identify new targets, by searching dedicated social networks for discussions on specific topics (keyword search)
- Geographical coordinates, if available, can be immediately displayed via maps
- Allows fast and easy system installation without requiring interception or network intervention