RESPONSIBILITIES & MAIN DUTIES
- Deliver code in highest quality ensuring maximum performance, scale-ability, test-ability and maintainability of E2E solution.
- Follow defined company coding standards, ensures that E2E solution is testable and covered with unit tests.
- Organizes and participates in code reviews and pair programming sessions.
- Document solutions by providing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Closely cooperate with Support Team engineers to ensure optimal fixing of issues reported by system end users.
- Continuous self-improvement by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Protect operations by keeping information confidential.
KNOWLEDGE / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- University degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Physics or equivalent.
- 8+ years’ experience in developing high-quality software in Java.
- Candidate with lesser experience will be considered for the junior position.
- Good knowledge of Java development knowledge in Java, SpringFramework, SpringBoot, Messaging System and JAX-RS.
- Ability to perform full life-cycle software development: requirements, design, implementation, unit testing, debugging, integration, system testing.
- Experience with Scrum-based development process.
- Familiarity with development tools such as Maven, Jenkins, Sonar, etc.
- Knowledge of Cassandra, Karaf, OSGi, Camel, docker, Enterprise Integration Pattern is an added advantage.
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence is an added advantage.