RESPONSIBILITIES & MAIN DUTIES :
- Deliver code in highest quality ensuring maximum performance, scalability, testability and maintainability of E2E solution.
- Follow defined company coding standards, ensures that E2E solution is testable and covered with unit tests.
- Closely cooperates with Support Team engineers to ensure optimal fixing of issues reported by system end users.
- Participates in code reviews and pair programming sessions.
- Document solutions by providing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Continuous self-improvement by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Protect operations by keeping information confidential.
KNOWLEDGE / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- University degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Physics or equivalent.
- 4+ years’ experience in developing high-quality software in Java.
- knowledge of Java frameworks and technologies (SpringFramework, OSGi, SpringBoot, ActiveMQ, Kafka, Camel) is an added advantage.
- Familiarity with development tools (Maven, Jenkins, Sonar, etc.).
- Knowledge of Databases such as Cassandra and oracle.
- Experience with Scrum-based development process.
- Preferably familiarity with full life-cycle software development: requirements, design, implementation, unit testing, debugging, integration, system testing
- Preferably familiarity with JIRA, Confluence & Scrum-based development process.