By Robert Galanakis
About This Book
- Create and customise UIs utilizing common instruments and libraries
- Understand how Maya can leverage complex Python features
- Make your instruments, and Maya itself, absolutely automatable
Who This e-book Is For
If you're a developer seeking to construct a robust method utilizing Python and Maya's features, then this ebook is for you. functional Maya Programming with Python is ideal for intermediate clients with simple adventure in Python and Maya who are looking to higher their wisdom and skills.
What you'll Learn
- Understand the structure of Python gadgets, Maya nodes, and PyMEL
- Write composable code that's modular and re-usable
- Make Maya "Pythonic" by using decorators and context managers
- Learn approximately assorted Maya UI innovations and libraries
- Use PySide and PyQt to construct Maya consumer interfaces
- Turn Maya right into a server that may be managed remotely
- Understand tips to use Python with Maya's API
- Conquer customized nodes utilizing Python's dynamic style creation
Autodesk Maya is a 3D special effects software program. It deals an unlimited and versatile set of positive aspects using Python. it isn't tricky to start utilizing Python in Autodesk Maya, however it may be tricky to move from writing procedural, MEL-inspired instruments to development the strong but basic platforms that Python promises.
Practical Maya Programming with Python may help you grasp either Python and Maya. With thorough factors, illustrative examples, and entire pattern initiatives, you are going to tips on how to use Python to attraction Maya into obeying your each command. useful Maya Programming with Python will train you ways PyMEL works in addition to tips to care for blunders and write composable code in Python.