By F. Jarrad,S. Low-Choy,K. Mengersen
Read or Download Biosecurity Surveillance: Quantitative Approaches. CABI Invasives Series. 6 PDF
Similar ecology books
Human exploitation of alternative mammals has gone through 3 histori cal stages, detailed of their ecological importance notwithstanding overlapping in time. in the beginning, Homo sapiens used to be a predator, relatively of herbivores but in addition of fur-bearing predators. From approximately eleven 000 years in the past, goats and sheep have been domesticated within the heart East, speedily exchanging gazelles and different online game because the vital resource of meat.
Air caliber and Ecological affects studies the characterization of air caliber because it relates to particular emission assets and their environmental impact. due to the fact emissions from a number of assets effect an analogous situation, a multidisciplinary technique is required to narrate atmospheric procedures to terrestrial plants.
The Poisoned good bargains very important thoughts for electorate, group agencies, and public officers who are looking to struggle the conflict opposed to pollutants.
The sphere of biocultural range is rising as a dynamic, integrative method of figuring out the hyperlinks among nature and tradition and the interrelationships among people and the surroundings at scales from the worldwide to the neighborhood. Its multifaceted contributions have ranged from theoretical embellishments, to mappings of the overlapping distributions of organic and cultural range, to the improvement of signs as instruments to degree, investigate, and video display the country and tendencies of biocultural variety, to on-the-ground implementation in box tasks.
- Ecology of Climate Change: The Importance of Biotic Interactions (Monographs in Population Biology)
- Ringtailed Lemur Biology: Lemur catta in Madagascar (Developments in Primatology: Progress and Prospects)
- Eurasian Steppes. Ecological Problems and Livelihoods in a Changing World: 6 (Plant and Vegetation)
- Agroecological Practices for Sustainable Agriculture:Principles, Applications, and Making the Transition
- Culture, Ecology and Economy of Fire Management in North Australian Savannas: Rekindling the Wurrk Tradition
Additional resources for Biosecurity Surveillance: Quantitative Approaches. CABI Invasives Series. 6
Biosecurity Surveillance: Quantitative Approaches. CABI Invasives Series. 6 by F. Jarrad,S. Low-Choy,K. Mengersen