By Academic Press
Advances in Agronomy is still well-known as a number one reference and a major resource for the most recent learn in agronomy. As constantly, the themes lined are diversified and exemplary of the myriad of material handled via this long-running serial.
- Maintains the top effect issue between serial guides in agriculture
- Presents well timed studies on very important agronomy issues
- Enjoys a long-standing recognition for excellence within the field
Read Online or Download Advances in Agronomy: 112 PDF
Similar ecology books
Human exploitation of alternative mammals has undergone 3 histori cal levels, targeted of their ecological value even though overlapping in time. at the start, Homo sapiens used to be a predator, quite of herbivores but additionally of fur-bearing predators. From approximately eleven 000 years in the past, goats and sheep have been domesticated within the heart East, swiftly exchanging gazelles and different online game because the critical resource of meat.
Air caliber and Ecological affects experiences the characterization of air caliber because it relates to particular emission assets and their environmental influence. on account that emissions from a number of assets effect an identical place, a multidisciplinary process is required to narrate atmospheric procedures to terrestrial crops.
The Poisoned good deals important options for electorate, group agencies, and public officers who are looking to struggle the conflict opposed to pollutants.
The sector of biocultural variety is rising as a dynamic, integrative method of realizing the hyperlinks among nature and tradition and the interrelationships among people and the surroundings at scales from the worldwide to the neighborhood. Its multifaceted contributions have ranged from theoretical embellishments, to mappings of the overlapping distributions of organic and cultural range, to the improvement of symptoms as instruments to degree, investigate, and display screen the nation and traits of biocultural range, to on-the-ground implementation in box tasks.
- Energy and Matter Fluxes of a Spruce Forest Ecosystem (Ecological Studies)
- Evolution of Sexual Reproduction in Marine Invertebrates: Example of gymnolaemate bryozoans
- Fossil Horses of South America: Phylogeny, Systemics and Ecology (The Latin American Studies Book Series)
- Terrestrial Ecosystem Ecology
- Symbiosis in Fishes: The Biology of Interspecific Partnerships
- CCTV for Wildlife Monitoring: An Introduction (Data in the Wild)
Extra info for Advances in Agronomy: 112
Advances in Agronomy: 112 by Academic Press