By Andrea F. Polard,Teresa Wright
The Western international teaches us that happiness comes from achievement—from atmosphere pursuits and actively pursuing them. jap knowledge teaches us that quit is the foremost, that we needs to allow move so as to adventure the nice movement of being that's purely to be had within the current second. How will we take the easiest knowledge from either one of those methods, and honor what Dr. Andrea Polard calls “the wings of happiness” that let us to really soar?
Discover Dr. Polard's groundbreaking synthesis of Western considering and japanese philosophy with A Unified conception of Happiness, a hot and custom-made consultant for the transformation of realization that enables own health and success to flourish. whereas our lives are jam-packed with ups and downs, Dr. Polard teaches us that we do not have to allow those ups and downs regulate our event of lifestyles. A Unified conception of Happiness teaches you the talents to settle on and settle for happiness via illuminating:
- How to navigate the energetic “Basic Mode” and the non-active “Supreme Mode” of cognizance to answer life's complexities with flexibility
- Tools to construct ambition, competence, self assurance, and connection—essential elements of reconciling with life's fragility and development a fascinating, actual self
- Paths to receptivity, tranquility, reliance, and lightheartedness—keys to having access to your traditional reference to the full of being, and figuring out your non-dual self
- The thought of Elastic Consciousness—a balanced position in excellent accord with an authentically lived life
“Happiness,” says Dr. Polard, “is a fancy course that turns into effortless basically as we stroll it.” eventually, here's a paintings that gives a entire figuring out of happiness that honors the complete spectrum of life's choices whereas broadening your adventure of its inherent joy.
Read or Download A Unified Theory of Happiness: An East-Meets-West Approach to Fully Loving Your Life PDF
Best customs & traditions books
First released in 2003. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company.
In the past, in-depth cultural info on Pakistan, a predominantly Muslim kingdom shaped in 1947 after the dissolution of British rule in India, has been scarce. this important South Asian hotspot, within the information for tensions with neighboring India over nuclear skill and safeguard matters, ultimately is illuminated for common readers.
Judith Farquhar’s cutting edge examine of medication and pop culture in glossy China unearths the completely political and old personality of enjoyment. Ranging over a number of cultural terrains--fiction, scientific texts, movie and tv, journalism, and observations of clinics and concrete way of life in Beijing—Appetites demanding situations the belief that the mundane enjoyments of physically existence are average and unvarying.
First released in 1975. How do males come to understand and overview a global during which marked inequalities of sophistication and standing exist? This booklet considers the character of sophistication photos and their underlying paintings and neighborhood buildings. starting with the argument that the conception of society varies in line with kind of paintings and group milieux, it first considers the social imagery of working-class professions and their assets of edition, after which examines the various methodological difficulties of the learn of sophistication imagery.
- Governing Cultures: Anthropological Perspectives on Political Labor, Power, and Government
- Fun Texas Festivals and Events
- Seize the Dance!: BaAka Musical Life and the Ethnography of Performance
- Dataclisma: Chi siamo quando pensiamo che nessuno ci stia guardando (Italian Edition)
- Family Reunion Planning Kit for Dummies®
- Regard sur la Franc-Maçonnerie et l'Islam: Dialogue impossible ? (French Edition)
Additional info for A Unified Theory of Happiness: An East-Meets-West Approach to Fully Loving Your Life
A Unified Theory of Happiness: An East-Meets-West Approach to Fully Loving Your Life by Andrea F. Polard,Teresa Wright