- Designing and testing trovicor platforms that include variety of 3rd party software and hardware.
- Testing and documenting crucial procedures related to system upgrades, expansions, etc.
- Testing internally developed software on reference configurations and releasing it to project teams.
- Solving configuration related incidents.
- Sharing platform related know-how with product and project teams.
- University degree in Computer Science, Telecommunications or similar.
- Linux system administration: RHCE level.
- Networking: CCNA level.
- Shell scripting.
- Knowledge of storage (SAN, NAS) and server systems from major OEMs.
- Database administration and SQL knowledge: Oracle OCA level.
- Knowledge of virtualisation technologies: oVirt, VMware.
- Knowledge of deployment technologies (Puppet, Docker).
- Telecommunications know-how (switches, interfaces, GPRS/UMTS).
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com.