- Lead the test effort from planning and organization to execution and delivery.
- Develop effective test strategies.
- Write moderately complex code to test systems.
- Work with development teams to develop a testing culture.
- Drive adoption of unit testing, metrics to monitor code coverage, bug prevention strategies, and other quality measures.
- Demonstrate intuition and knowledge about how to break software by finding bugs, and apply this knowledge with measurable results, influencing the quality of the product.
- Plan and maintain the test server setups.
- BA/BSc in Computer Science or closely related degree, or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of experience developing test automation in C++, Java or Python.
- Detailed knowledge of databases (SQL and NoSQL) and storage concepts (SAN/NAS/distributed file systems).
- Strong knowledge of Linux and Windows operating systems.
- MSc or PhD in Computer Science or closely related degree.
- 5 years of relevant work experience in building testing frameworks, tools and automation.
- Knowledge of test methodologies, writing test plans, creating test cases and debugging.
- Detailed knowledge of network and telecommunication (switches, interfaces, GPRS/UMTS, ETSI) technologies.
- Excellent coding skills in Bash, C, C++, Java or Python.
- Extensive experience of Scrum-based development process.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.