- Determine, distribute and track development packages for relevant teams – to ensure maximum team & developer efficiency.
- Coordinate with Product Managers and other stakeholders to ensure on-time delivery of scheduled releases and sold features.
- Prepare releases & release notes together with Product Management.
- Participate in mission planning sessions.
- Schedule and track sold feature & upgrade implementations for relevant customers.
- Organise on-site implementation of tested features on time.
- Coordinate necessary on-site deployment of developers at customer site.
- Successfully handle everyday hindrances and obstacles for relevant teams.
- Execute quality improvement programmes for teams and individual developers.
- Ensure suitable capacities & capabilities in human resources – define job profiles and hire new team members in coordination with HR.
- Track incidents and organise resources to fix the most important ones – report development & incident handing progress.
- Software Engineering Teams.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a Software Development Management position.
- MSc or PhD in Computer Science or closely related degree.
- Knowledge of SW development methodologies.
- Extensive experience of Scrum-based development process.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com.