- Build a test team of professionals with appropriate skills, attitudes and motivation.
- Optimise the design, automation & performance of testing procedures.
- Estimate and obtain management support for the time, resources and budget required to perform the testing.
- Document, implement, monitor and enforce all processes for testing as per standards defined by the organization.
- Ensure content and structure of all testing documents/artifacts is documented and maintained.
- Ensure the timely delivery of different testing milestones.
- Arrange the hardware and software requirement for the Test Setup.
- Ensure assignment of tasks to all team members and ensure that all of them have sufficient work in the project.
- Drive continuous improvement processes within System Test team.
- Minimum of 5 years’ management experience.
- 10+ years of software testing experience.
- 5 years of relevant work experience in building testing frameworks, tools and automation.
- MSc or PhD in Computer Science or closely related degree.
- Knowledge of test methodologies, writing test plans, creating test cases and debugging.
- Extensive experience of Scrum-based development process.
- System Test Engineers
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com.